FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com Launch New “Caring Mill” Line of Health and Wellness Products That Supports Children’s Health Fund
- May 10, 2018
- Related Investments
Shoppers Can Shop for Common First-Aid and Home Health Items Using Their Tax-Free FSA/HSA Accounts, and Support a Great Charity!
FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com, the largest e-commerce retailer of exclusively FSA- and HSA-eligible health, wellness and medical products, today announced the launch of Caring Mill, a new private label line of budget-friendly products that are all eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. With every sale of a Caring Mill product, a donation is made to Children's Health Fund, a national non-profit organization devoted to providing healthcare to underserved children throughout the United States. Caring Mill products are only available at FSAstore.com and HSAstore.com.
"Supporting worthy causes is something that both our employees and the vast majority of FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com shoppers value,” said Jeremy Miller, CEO and founder of FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com. "It has long been our goal to find a way for FSA and HSA shoppers to support a charitable cause while spending their tax-free funds, but because these funds must be used for qualifying medical products and services, it was never possible. Now with the launch of the Caring Mill line, our customers can support an exceptional children’s charity with every purchase of some of the most common products they would be buying anyway. And we couldn't think of a better time to introduce Caring Mill than on Mother's Day, when Americans make family their central focus."
Dennis Walto, CEO of Children’s Health Fund added, “We are thrilled about our new partnership with FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com. Making it possible for people to support our work helping vulnerable children with every purchase of Caring Mill products is truly a win/win. Through this innovative partnership, Americans can not only buy the health products they need the most with their tax-free accounts, they can also help us help kids who need it the most.”
In honor of Mother’s Day, the inaugural products FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com developed for the Caring Mill line are health and wellness products that busy moms and caregivers who shop on the site have said are the most essential items to have on hand. And as a Mother’s Day gift to shoppers, FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com is offering 20 percent off the entire line of Caring Mill products from May 11-14, 2018 with the promo code CARING20.
FSA/HSA funds can only be used for eligible medical products and services, but revenue from the sale of these products is not held to the same restrictions. By introducing this new line of eligible healthcare products, FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com has created a unique opportunity to support charities that align with the Company's values. In choosing to support Children's Health Fund and their innovative efforts to deliver health services the two companies found common ground on the spirit of creativity and collaboration. FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com developed Caring Mill from the outset with the goal of supporting Children’s Health Fund. Now, for the first time in the company's history, FSAstore.com/HSAstore.com shoppers can support year-round wellness while contributing to a great cause.
Exploring the line of Caring Mill products
Caring Mill features a line of brand new, high-quality healthcare products, and will continue to add new products throughout 2018. Today, FSA and HSA shoppers can purchase Caring Mill products with their FSA or HSA cards, directly from FSAstore.com or HSAstore.com:
- Caring Mill Instant Ear Thermometer: The Instant Ear Thermometer provides a stable, heat-interference-free reading with each measurement. It also offers a wide measurement range, from 32° F to 212° F.
- Caring Mill Travel First-Aid Kit, 35 pcs: The ultimate portable First-Aid kit that easily fits into a backpack/suitcase or inside a glove compartment, The Caring Mill Travel First-Aid Kit includes wound dressings/cleansing wipes, first-aid scissors and tweezers, exam gloves, an instant ice pack and a fabric bag for easy transport.
- Caring Mill Essential First-Aid Kit, 160 pcs: This is a great everyday first-aid kit that offers a variety of bandages and medical supplies to cover the most common first-aid needs.
- Caring Mill Travel First-Aid Kit, 228 pcs: For those who need a more comprehensive first-aid kit for a large family, sports team, school or office, the Caring Mill Large First-Aid Kit has an even broader selection of first-aid items and emergency items, including a CPR kit.
- Caring Mill Icy Gel Cold Pack - Small 6" x 6": This reusable cold pack is freezer-safe and provides cold therapy to temporarily reduce the swelling and minor pain caused by inflammation—an essential for gym bags, and school sports bags.
- Caring Mill TENS Therapy Starter Kit: Complete drug-free pain relief Tens Therapy Starter Kit which includes tens control unit, one electrode pad set, battery, and storage case.
FSAstore.com is flex spending with zero guesswork. It’s both the largest online marketplace for guaranteed FSA-eligible products and an educational resource that you can actually understand. It’s the company's mission to help millions of flexible spending account holders manage and use their FSAs and save on more than 4,000 health items using tax-free health money.
In an ever-shifting market, HSAstore.com is health savings, simplified. With the largest selection of guaranteed HSA-eligible products and easy-to-understand educational resources, the company is here to maximize consumers’ long-term health savings and help ease the financial burden of medical needs should they arise.
About Children’s Health Fund
Founded in 1987 by Dr. Irwin Redlener, singer/songwriter Paul Simon and program designer Karen Redlener, Children's Health Fund's (CHF) mission is to bring healthcare directly to homeless and low-income children and their families. CHF accomplishes this mission by expanding access to comprehensive and innovative primary care; reducing “health barriers to learning” that interfere with child development and school performance; responding to the needs of vulnerable children impacted by major public health crises; and improving the health and well-being of children through advocacy and public education efforts. Over the past 30 years, CHF has provided more than 4 million healthcare encounters, often in places where doctors and healthcare providers are in short supply.